Sunday, October 12, 2014

Super Star Always Mass.. This is Rajinimania..

Rajnikanth was bragging to Amitabh
Bachchan one day, “You know, I know everyone.
Just name someone, anyone, and I know them.
Tired of his boasting, Amitabh Bachchan called
his bluff, “OK, Rajni how about Tom Cruise?”
“Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can
prove it” Rajni said.
So Rajni and Amitabh Bachchan fly out to
Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise’s door, and
sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts : “Thalaiva!
Great to see you! You And your friends come
right in and join me for lunch!”
…Although impressed, Amitabh Bachchan is still
skeptical. After they leave Cruise’s house, he
tells Rajni that he thinks Rajni knowing Cruise
was Just lucky.
“No, no, just name anyone else” Rajni says
…”President Obama”, Amitabh Bachchan quickly
retorts
…”Yes”, Rajni says, “I know him.
And off they go. At the White House, Obama
spots Rajni on the tour and motions him,
saying, : “Rajni, what a surprise, I was just on my
way to a meeting, but you and your friend come
on in and let’s have a cup of coffee first and
catch up”.
Well, Amitabh Bachchan is much shaken by now,
but still not totally onvinced. After they leave the
White House grounds, he implores him to name
anyone else.
“The Pope,” Amitabh Bachchan replies
…”Sure!” says Rajni, “My folks are from Italy and
I’ve known the Pope a long time”.
Rajni and Amitabh Bachchan are assembled with
the masses in Vatican Square when Rajni says,
“This will never work. I can’t catch the Pope’s
eye among all these people. Tell you what, I
know all the guards so let me just go upstairs
and I’ll come out on the balcony with the Pope.”
And he disappears into the crowd headed toward
the Vatican.. Sure enough, half an hour later
Rajni emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But
by the time Rajni returns, he finds that Amitabh
Bachchan has had a heart attack and is
surrounded by paramedics.
Working his way to Amitabh Bachchan’s side,
Rajni asks him, “What happened?” Amitabh
Bachchan looks up and says,
“I was doing fine until u and the pope came out
on the balcony and the Italian man next to me
said, “Who’s that on the balcony with Rajni?”

No comments: